The fusion of nature & city dance along the river’s edge. Come home to refined condominium residences that bring the outside in. Get ready for the rise of River & Fifth Condos.
Here in Corktown, a 37-storey glass tower and podium emerge to become an instant icon. The trails and surrounding parks guide your path home, leading to a grand lobby that brings the outside in. Modern. Sophisticated. It’s the urban oasis you’ve been waiting for.
Project Name: River and Fifth Condos
Project Developer: Broccolini
Location: 5 Defries St, Toronto
Number of Storeys: 38 Storeys
Number of Units: 560 Units
Top 5 Reasons to buy at River and Fifth Condos
1) Location, Location, Location! River and Fifth Condos has direct access to the Bayview Extension, which will allow you to access the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 401.
2) 100/100 Transit Score! River and Fifth Condos is located just minutes from some of the TTC’s main Streetcar routes, allowing you to travel quickly throughout the city for work or play.
3) Yonge/Dundas Square is Just Minutes Away! You can shop till you drop at Toronto’s Eaton Centre, enjoy a night out at the movies at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas, or enjoy a meal at restaurants such as: Jack Astor’s, The Pickle Barrel, Chipotle, Five Guys.
4) Enjoy the Night Life! You are not far from Toronto’s historic Distillery District and the Downtown core where you can enjoy a sporting event or concert.
5) Everything you Need! River and Fifth Condos is also close to Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children, Ryerson University, George Brown College, and Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre.