A new transit-oriented condo has appeared in one of Mississauga’s fastest-rising areas. Its great public transportation access makes it an ideal home for busy commuters.
Arte Residences is a mixed-use residential condominium project by Emblem Developments in Mississauga. This pre-construction condo is located at 89 Dundas Street West in Cooksville neighborhood close to Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street intersection. This 18-story condominium will contain 427 residential units and 430 reserved underground parking spaces.
The condo backs onto a ravine, offering seclusion and privacy. With many community upgrades to come, this development signifies a unique investment opportunity.
The Art of Connections
- The Dundas Connects Future Transit: The City of Mississauga’s Official Plan pinpoints Hurontario and Dundas Streets as “Intensification Corridors”. Developed with a greater concentration of homes, employment opportunities, transit and other services. Cooksville’s important status as a transportation hub for the GTA will be cemented with the improvement of public transit in the area.
- Light Rapid Transit and Bus Rapid Transit: With the Dundas corridor set to grow by 52,000 new residents and 9,600 jobs, public transit is playing a big role in the plans. The new Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT) line is now under construction by Metrolinx. Commuters will be able to connect directly to the GO system via the Cooksville GO station. As well, the proposed Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) will provide direct connection to TTC subway stations, running along dedicated transit lanes. BRT service will be frequent, with the next bus coming in three-minute intervals.
- Length of Hurontario LRT: 18km
- 19 LRT Stations on Hurontario St
- 300 Meters between Future LRT Dundas stop and Arte Condominiums
The Art of Change
Cooksville is set for major change and revitalization through the extraordinary Dundas Connects project.