A stunning 9 storey boutique building with oversizes suites and family-size townhomes that are perfect for first time home buyers and downsizers who want to live large in a luxury space.
Kingsway Crescent Condos is a low-rise condominium residence by Harhay Developments in Etobicoke. This new pre-construction project with a total of 102 units – 92 suites and 10 townhomes is located at 4125 Dundas Street West near Kingsway Crescent in The Kingsway.
Nature and city coalesce in harmonious equilibrium at a lavish, luxury residence springing up on the crest of the Humber River, nestled away in a quiet corner of west end Toronto.
- Project Name: Kingsway Crescent
- Project Developer: Harhay Developments
- Address: Old Dundas Street & Kingsway Crescent, Toronto, ON
- Number of Storeys: 8 Storeys
- Number of Units: 102
Kingsway Crescent Highlight:
- Short Distance to Royal York Subway station
- Short drive to High Park
- 7 mins to the Gardiner Express Way
- Close to Humbertown Shopping Centre
- Close to the major supermarket
- TTC Stop and Public Transit
- Short drive distance to the Lambton Park
- Close to the shopping and entertainment
- Walk Score of 63 out of 100. Transit Score 55 out of 100
- Nearby parks include James Gardens, King’s Mill Park and Étienne Brûlé Park