One Delisle Condos By Slate
Toronto will soon be home to One Delisle — the first residential building in Canada designed by visionary architect, Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang.
One Delisle Condos is a new residential tower located at Yonge and St. Clair in Toronto and anchoring the corner of a full-block development. One Delisle Condos comes at a time of growth for a neighbourhood known for its urbanity and open park space.
One Delisle Condos brings an abundance of comfortable outdoor space to city living. Balconies are generous and terraces are set atop the building. The angled, alternating geometry of One Delisle Condos allows for unique floor plans for units, bringing a diversity of residential options to the mixed-use neighbourhood.
- Project Name: One Delisle
- Project Developer: Slate Asset Management
- Address: 1 Delisle Avenue, Toronto, ON
- Number of Storeys: 44
- Number of Units: 293
- Walk Score: 91/100
- Transit Score: 85/100
- Bike Score: 77/100
One Delisle Condos Highlight:
- The Condo in the Heart of Midtown Toronto
- seconds to the Subway Station
- Walking Distance to the Supermarket
- Close to St Clair Village Shopping
- the Final Destination of the Toronto Top Restaurants
- Toronto major traffic Hub, Close to 401/DVP
- Walk Score of 96 out of 100. Transit score of 89 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Glenn Gould Park, David A. Balfour Park and Loring-Wyle Parkette
About the Developer
Slate Asset Management
Slate Asset Management manages and co-invests in assets exceeding $6.3 billion. Their team includes 80 professionals who bring their unique experience to bear helping tenants and investors reach their goals.
As a participant in every investment strategy, Slate has demonstrated the embedded value in building real estate portfolios organically, often one asset at a time.