Oscar Residences is a new pre-construction condo project by Lifetime Developments coming soon to 500 Dupont Street In Midtown Toronto. Featuring a boutique residential tower designed by Core Architects, with 9-storey High and a Total of 155 Units, while located at Dufferin Street and Dupont Street.
Seaton Village is one of Toronto’s most exclusive residential neighborhoods. It is home to some of the city’s most desirable and historic homes, while also being close to several vibrant commercial and retail districts:
- Nearby Bloor Street is home to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants and is known as one of the city’s best areas for dining out.
- Koreatown is direct to the south and is a vibrant and thriving urban district
- Both Sobeys and Loblaws have locations within walking distance, while a Metro and numerous independent grocers are also nearby.
- The University of Toronto is two subway stations to the south, making this a convenient location for students and professors alike.
- The historic and picturesque Casa Loma is just to the northeast.
- Several notable parks are nearby, such as Vermont Square Park and Christie Pits Park.
Dupont Station on TTC subway Line 1 is a short walk to the east and provides direct access to Downtown Toronto as well as destinations to the north (such as Yorkdale Shopping Centre). Bathurst Station on Line 2 is also nearby and is accessible via a short walk or bus ride. In addition, frequent bus service is available on both Bathurst and Dupont Streets.
About the Developer
For more than three decades, Lifetime Developments has created thriving residential neighborhoods and successful commercial properties that continuously define new benchmarks in the real estate community. By consistently demonstrating the vision of identifying key locations poised for growth and inspiring the evolution of dynamic urban communities, Lifetime remains at the forefront of Toronto’s real estate and development sector.
With several projects that have garnered international acclaim, Lifetime has strategically and consistently acquired unparalleled locations, shape landmark communities, and rejuvenate Toronto’s neighborhoods. An unmatched passion for the industry and diverse portfolio complement Lifetime’s strong culture of corporate and social responsibility through their charitable foundation, Lifeline. In realizing their mandate of design innovation, architectural excellence, and enhancing the communities in which they build, Lifetime continues to elevate the standards for vibrant and holistic city building.