The Pemberton 33 Yorkville is a new pre-construction condo development by Pemberton Group. An interlinked tower development with sections reaching 68 and 44 storeys, respectively, and as well as a total of 1,109 condominium units. The Toronto Parking Authority has an underground garage with 800 parking spaces. Coming soon to 33 Yorkville Avenue in Toronto’s Annex community.
Highlights at Pemberton 33 Yorkville
- Well served by public transit
- Two subway stations – Spadina Station and Bathurst Station
- The Mirvish Village shopping district– a quaint collection of bookstores, art galleries, antique stores, as well as one-of-a-kind specialty stores
- Fitness centres including University of Toronto’s Athletic Centre and the Jewish Community Centre
- The Native Canadian Centre of Toronto
- The Spadina Road Public Library
- Minutes to Toronto’s business and entertainment districts
- Excellent Bike Score of 86 out of 100
- Near Perfect Transit Score of 92 out of 100
- Near Perfect Walk Score of 98 out of 100
- 3 minute walk from the 2 LINE 2 (BLOOR – DANFORTH) at the BAY STATION – EASTBOUND PLATFORM stop
- Nearby parks such as Jesse Ketchum Park, Harold Town Park and Asquith Green
The Pemberton 33 Yorkville Developer
Pemberton Group is an established developer with a track record of building high-quality projects throughout the GTA. They have a solid reputation for building over 12,000 units and over 6,000 that are currently in construction. Prioritizing quality craftsmanship, attention to detail and valuable locations with access to transit and urban amenities, their work can be found in many of the region’s most desirable communities.