Radio Arts Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Canlight. Coming soon to King and Caroline at 206 King Street West in Hamilton.
A special era of this address is being reimagined
Radio Arts creates an artfully designed condo and a vibrant new chapter for 206 King St. W. in downtown Hamilton. With a condominium paying homage to the past while rising to 14 storeys and a total of 122 units.
Highlights at Radio Arts Condos
Hamilton is the fifth most populous city in Ontario, but it has the 27th highest population density. This ensures there is plenty of space for everybody. Property can be massive, with lots of garden space, and a large proportion of the population lives in the sprawling areas around the downtown core. If you want to live in a spacious community with plenty of space for kids and pets, Radio Arts Condos in Hamilton will be able to meet your needs while still offering lively and convenient amenities.
- Has a walkscore of 95/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in Downtown Hamilton
- Future Queen Street LRT Stop at doorstep
- 13 minute walk to the Hamilton GO Centre Stop
- 8 minute drive to McMaster University & Mohawk College
- Close access to Highway 8 & 403
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Gore Park and Central Park
- Property type: Condos
- Offer type: Coming Soon
- City: Hamilton , Hamilton – 206 King Street West , L8P 1A5 , ON
- Neighborhood: Hamilton
- Street: King Street West
- Stories: 14
- Units: 122
- Developer: Canlight