Y9825 is a new pre-construction condo and townhouse development by Metroview Developments. With a total of 452 units. Coming soon to Yonge and Major Mackenzie at 9825 Yonge Street in Richmond Hill.
Highlights at Y9825
Y9825 is the second development of Metroview Developments’ The Yonge Series, a series of interconnected as well as finely appointed residences along with one of the city’s largest urban corridors.
Y9825, located on the corner of Yonge Street and Major Mackenzie Drive in Richmond Hill, has 452 units spread across 22 stories, with condo and townhouse options to suit your needs.
Warm and modern, with hotel-style interior design by Truong Ly Design and a distinctive architectural presence by Wallman Architects, Y9825 was created to allow its residents to make the most of the world-class city in which we live.
- 3-minute drive to Richmond Hill GO Station
- 10-minute to Langstaff GO Station
- Easy access to Highway 7, 404 and 407
- Future TTC Yonge North Subway
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Minutes to shops and restaurants along Yonge Street
- Hillcrest Mall and Vaughan Mills
- Uplands Golf Club
- Excellent Walk Score of 70 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as Mount Pleasant Park, Richmond Hill, Harding Park, and Town Park